RIPT T-Shirts: LEGO Facts and 10 Awesome Things Made From Them
Growing up we all played with LEGOs. The team at RIPT T-shirts would sit for hours with their pile of LEGO pieces and try to make something cool, exciting or just mirror the image on the LEGO box, but for he most part our creations were usually basic castles or houses. Below you will find some awesome things made entirely of LEGO pieces.
Do you believe the images below are almost entirely made from LEGOs?
Full Size Volvo SUV Made of LEGO
Aircraft Carrier Made of LEGO
Full Size Dragon Made of LEGO
Full Size Advent Calendar Made of LEGO
Containment Made of LEGO
Angry Birds Made of LEGO
Pharoah Made of LEGO
Jesus Made of LEGO
Luigi Made of LEGO
Bugatti Veyron Made of LEGO
1. A professor of mathematics calculated that there are over 915 million ways to combine six LEGO bricks.
2. Laid end to end, the number of LEGO bricks sold in a year would reach more than five times round the world.
3. On average there are 62 LEGO bricks for every person on earth.
4. The world’s children spend 5 billion hours a year playing with LEGO bricks.
5. With a production of about 306 million tyres a year, the LEGO Group is the world’s largest tyre (tire) manufacturer.
6. Approximately 440 billion LEGO elements have been manufactured since 1949.
What’s your favorite LEGO Piece or T-Shirt?